If you have assets, you will need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy.

A home owners insurance policy cover’s your home or apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other types of disasters. The insurance policy can also be your defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.

The property insurance section of your policy protects more than just your house. In most cases, it will reimburse you for damage or theft affecting your home, any structures attached or unattached to your home, loss of use of your house and personal property.

As for cost, the amount you pay for your policy depends on the amount of your coverage, any endorsements you add to the policy, and the deductibles you choose. As a general rule, if you pay a higher deductible, you’ll pay a lower premium.

The quality of your insurance coverage, is determined by how the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way — unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.

Some of the reasons our homeowners policies are more attractive than others is we offer different price points that have good better and best coverage limits that can be tailored to your individual needs. We have vanishing deductibles, guaranteed replacement cost on your home, and we also offer a claim free discount.

When shopping for auto insurance there are many things to consider. ..

For example, when deciding which insurance company fits your situation the best, ask yourself the follow questions: 

  • Do I get accident forgiveness with my policy?
  • What should my deductibles be?
  • Should I have a separate deductible for glass claims?
  • What limit of liability is right for my family and me?
  • Do I have new car replacement if my new car is damaged in an accident?


The point is that there are many options available to you and by discussing all the available options with your agent you can make sure you have the best policy for your needs.

  • Liability Coverage
  • Bodily Injury Liability
  • Property Damage Liability
  • Comprehensive Coverage
  • Collision Coverage
  • Uninsured and Under-insured Coverage

Coverage Terms Glossary

  • Liability Coverage – A must have and a requirement in most states. Liability coverage pays for the damages that you inflict on other drivers if in an accident.
  • Bodily Injury Liability – This insurance covers the cost of injuries or the death of a person as a result of an accident. A few examples would be medical bills, loss of income, hospital bills as well as pain and suffering damages. In the event an accident eventually ends in a lawsuit it’s important to have enough liability coverage to handle a judgment against you. Bodily injury insurance covers the victims of the accident. Your medical bills will not be covered by Bodily injury insurance.
  • Property Damage Liability – This insurance covers the damage that you and your vehicle do to another persons property. This generally covers the damage to others cars, fences, shrubs, tree’s and houses. Property damage liability is not usually required by states but it is an important insurance to have.

  • Comprehensive Coverage – This insurance covers the damage done to your vehicle and or any vehicle that you happen in driving. This insurance covers damage caused by incidents but not collisions such as damages to your car if it was stolen, or in a flood or fire.
  • Collision Coverage – When you have an accident with another vehicle or your car is hit by someone else collision insurance will pay for the cost of damage to your vehicle.
  • Uninsured & Under-insured Coverage – This insurance comes in both liability and collision and covers the cost of repairs if you are hit by someone who doesn’t have any insurance or is under-insured.

Flood damage is not covered by homeowners and business insurance policies!

A disaster can strike at any time and a home or business that does not have flood insurance could lose everything with just one storm.

A flood insurance policy is designed to protect you from catastrophic flooding so you can rebuild and get on with your life and/or business after a disaster.

A flood insurance policy will cover your building/facility structure and your contents.

It will not cover pool leaks, burst pipes or main ruptures.

Whether you have a motorcycle, a boat, or an RV, it can be simple to insure your favorite weekend activities.

In general you will always need liability insurance on such toys as:

Off-Road Vehicles
Recreational Vehicles

Mullica Hill Insurance

28 N. Main St., Second Floor Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Office:(856) 478-0022      Fax:(856) 478-0089     

Email: info@mullicahillinsurance.com